Sunday, December 13, 2009

Would turquoise eyeshadow w/ brown (crease) and peachy-orange (highlight) look good on me? I'm light skinned?

African American...





I'm thinking of using MAC's Electric Eel, Bobbi Brown Camel and MAC FabnFlashy...Would turquoise eyeshadow w/ brown (crease) and peachy-orange (highlight) look good on me? I'm light skinned?
i think it will look good but u have to try it and see ur slef i cant sayWould turquoise eyeshadow w/ brown (crease) and peachy-orange (highlight) look good on me? I'm light skinned?
turquoise looks amazing on dark skinn !


try it %26amp;%26amp; see if you like it !





(:
Why don't you try it and see? :)
it most likely would, i would put on the peachy all over your eyelids and brow bone, then put turquoise on your eyelid, brown crease, and then a little bit of white in your inner corners to make your eyes POP. then blend from the corner out, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles