Friday, December 4, 2009

Eyeshadow to match my silver new years dress?

my new years dress is silver sequence on the top and grey/silver satin below the chest part to the knees,with matching silver sequence clutch and silver shoes. I'm trying to get my eyeshadow to begin with black by the eyelashes ,grey in the crease and then silver under the brow, but when these three colors begin to mix together it creates a blueish look. I tryed to get an appointment with Mac makeup new years eve but they were all booked up. Dose anyone know of any grey and silver eyeshadows that don't have that blue tone to them? thanks!Eyeshadow to match my silver new years dress?
i suggest a purple/plum color.


or


like the other person said a natural color, maybe like a champagne.Eyeshadow to match my silver new years dress?
how bout a purple-ish hue??
neutral%26amp;natural with a hint of gloss,unless you want to look like a disco-ball
You don't want to match your shirt or dress with your eyeshadow color. Your eyes will totally blend in and you want them to standout! Try using a purple or even a golden/brown tone depending on your eye color.
try going to to mac before hand chances are they are booked before new years. and have them teach you the technique and tips and write it down so you can do it yourself on new years eve

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles