Friday, December 11, 2009

What color eyeshadow do I wear with a red blouse? I'm going out on Saturday night to a very nice restaurant.?

What color eyeshadow. I have medium toned skin, blue eyes, dark hair, I have dark circles under my eyes :( and I'm going to wear a red blouse what will look good?What color eyeshadow do I wear with a red blouse? I'm going out on Saturday night to a very nice restaurant.?
Neutral tones like nude or biscuit suit all occasions.


However, why not just wear a thick black eye liner (curled up at the corners), and wear fire red lipstick? It should compliment very well with your red blouse. Red lips will look very sexy at night events. Remember to use a lip liner.What color eyeshadow do I wear with a red blouse? I'm going out on Saturday night to a very nice restaurant.?
Smokey eyes looks the best with Blue eyes, try a grey, not too dark. It will dress up the red blouse that you are wearing.


Also maybe buy some concealer for under your eyes - it's very easily sorted! Keep the rest of your makeup neutral, a nude lip colour would look gorgeous.
Go with white, silver or some light natural color. If it was hot pink you would use a lighter shade of pink but with red use light natural colors, so you don't look like a clown. Have fun and God Bless, Velle T
Neautrals. Browns. Or a smoky eye. Here's how you do a smoky eye.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCnJ8B0Ay鈥?/a>





By all means don't match your eyeshadow to you outfit. Please don't.
I think a nice pearl grey eyeshadow would look really nice.
White or silver, it will make your eyes pop.
Black, White or Red eyeshadow, with a bit of shimmer.
white or a light pink.


whatever works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles