Friday, December 11, 2009

Whats a nice, simple, eyeshadow color for dark eyes?

I have really deep, dark blue eyes. you can see my avatar or go to my profile and see my picture there. but my eyes are really dark. any color to bring them out? i already use browns and i'm getting bored, any ideas? oh and not anything too harsh i have very fair skin, thanks so much!Whats a nice, simple, eyeshadow color for dark eyes?
Orange, however sublte or bold you prefer, is a great color with deep blue eyes because it is the opposite of blue. i have a shimmery blue eyeshadow and it looks stunning with my dark blue eyes! also, i have a shimmery pink that looks good too but it isnt that subtle. usually a lighter shade of blue goes really good with dark blue too. But over-all, since you want something simple, i would go with a subtle light orange ;DWhats a nice, simple, eyeshadow color for dark eyes?
Try gold eyeshadow and navy eyeliner, with black mascara. I have blue eyes, and it makes them look incredible!


:)
bronze,goldish! these colors will make your blue eyes pop! wear a black eyeliner and mascara and ur eyes will look beautiful (:
i think green or black would make them pop! but if you are looking for something neutral, use a bronze or peachy toned eyeshadow
i have very dark brown eyes and i always use purples. they make my eyes look really vibrant. i hope this helps!
Peachy .. and very pale pinks also Greens .


.possibly silver and purple


Just try various shades of these colours

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles