Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can I make my grey eyes really pop? What eyeshadow colors?

I have black hair, medium complexion and I just got my grey contacts. How can I make them really show? What make-up colors should I use?How can I make my grey eyes really pop? What eyeshadow colors?
Your question is very important for which I think you should go online and check this out: http://myeyeshadowstore.com/articles





enjoy :)How can I make my grey eyes really pop? What eyeshadow colors?
i would use a brown sparkly eyeshadow and that will really make them pop! i would also use black eyeliner and bring it out a little from the eye and that will make your eyes look bigger and make them pop really well.





hope i helped!
with grey eyes i would want them to pop too! i would start by using bright colors or by doing a smokey eye...purple is really popular this season and would look really good with the grey but most colors would probably look very good
My eyes are bluish grey and I use lavendar/purple....but I have blonde hair. It should still look good, but you can probably use a darker shade.
really any color if you have grey eyes...because grey is so plain and can look good with anyting.


purple and green and blue i suggest.



Anything that's very very bright will make the grey stand out by contrast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles