Friday, December 4, 2009

Help on this new eyeliner what color of eyeshadow will go with!!!!!!?

Today i but a Plum Shimmer Eye Liner (purple) so umm how can i make it look awsome i have never worn that color before but it looks good on me so what eye shadow colors should i wear when im going to put the plum eyeliner on? and should i use black mascara with it too or what color my eyes are dark brown to black and i have dark brown to black hair too! my skin is fairHelp on this new eyeliner what color of eyeshadow will go with!!!!!!?
you should use the eyeliner on your upper lids, but make it a little thick, and then on your brow bone use like a shimmery white color, and use black mascara. that i think will make your eyes pop, especially against dark hair and eyes.Help on this new eyeliner what color of eyeshadow will go with!!!!!!?
maybe no shadow,,,,,,,,and mascara
shimmery white or silver is what I use
Well, to make it look clean and fresh I would go with a light slightly shimmery pink eyeshadow and a nice brown mascara. To bring out your eyes even more I would go with the same pink but add a little light brown to the creases.





I absolutely love plum eyeliner, fyi :)
a nice plum eyeshadow and a little shimmer would be pretty. and I love black masacra - I would stick with that
years ago i was a make up artist for YSL i used eyeliner on the top and bottom as to what color it would depend on your eye color and what other colors are in the iris,but a smokey brown ,lavender, silver gray, pale yellow, taupe, will work sometimes a hint of gold in the center of eye lid and yes black mascara will work
  • hair gel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles