Sunday, December 13, 2009

Can I wear purple eyeshadow with a black dress and red/orange shoes?

Or should I stick to red/orange or more natural browns on my eyes? The shoes do have a little purple in them though.





It's just that purple eyeshadow looks so much better on meCan I wear purple eyeshadow with a black dress and red/orange shoes?
no, a dark color


maybe gray or black or sparkly white or silver:]


no purple please, thats a really bad comboD:


sry


try those neutrals colors


gl:)Can I wear purple eyeshadow with a black dress and red/orange shoes?
No, you cannot wear that combo. If the shoes don't have enough purple on them, it'll look way too out there. I'd stick to natural colors on your eyes. Either that or change the shoes
nope not if you don't want to look like a walking rainbow. Stick to dramatic smokey eyes. No colorful stuff. please do change your shoes or something
Wear what you want! Makeup doesn't have to match your clothes.
lord please no!!!!!


wear pink eyeshadow and black heels or something or white
wear what you want make a statement!
i would wear neutral eye shadow
mayb a bit of sparkle pink, that'll b great

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles