Friday, December 4, 2009

New headshots - eyeshadow :S?

http://www.stormmodels.com/womendetails.鈥?/a>





I only wear minimal makeup and usually don't wear any eyeshadow - if I do it's always a natural looking colour - but I thought that I could try something like this during my new shots because it really brings out her brown eyes.





Is the eyeshadow too much for an acting headshot? (My past headshots are with natural looking makeup and no eyeshadow.)New headshots - eyeshadow :S?
Purple is always pretty with brown eyes. I am sure you are a very pretty girl so anything will work for you :-)New headshots - eyeshadow :S?
You can try it but you should show these photos to the photographer you are working with so they can light you appropriately. Some photographers do their own make up, others work with a make up artist. Remember, your headshot is not a modeling shot which is what the example you have shown us is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles