Friday, December 11, 2009

Where can I get some really nice black eyeshadow?

I saw some, I don't remember where, but it was either at sephora or somewhere, but it had little flecks of gold. AND I need NEED NEED it to not crease, because that happens with me, and my eyelids get all greasy!!!Where can I get some really nice black eyeshadow?
Urban Decay has one called Oil Slick (black with rainbow glitter) %26amp; Zero (smoking black). Hard Candy has a quartet eyeshadow set called Techno (colors in it metallic silver %26amp; black) Also if you use Urban Decay's eyeshadow potion primer it will stay put ALL day no creasing. It's the best, works great with all kinds of eyeshadow powder/cream, love it!Where can I get some really nice black eyeshadow?
Chanel has some, or Sephora...before you put eye shadow on, put on a base for your eyes. I use this Clinique stuff and my eyeshadow doesn't clump up at all. Just ask for it from somewhere like Clinique or Chanel and they can get you some.
Sephora has it. It is made by Smashbox cosmetics, but I have no idea if it will crease or not. I have the same problem, but I haven't tried this product yet.
My favorite black eyeshadow is made by Loreal. I've never had a problem with creasing, and it's nice and dark unlike some other companies that go on a little grey unless you layer and layer and layer, which ends up looking messy.
Target. there black eyeshadow lasts all day long
bonjour do some. u can get it from any boots or superdrug
You can get some i think at Hot Topic or mabe at those really fansy new trend stres
cvs


walmart


local beauty supply


duane reade
Sephora most likely has it. I know MAC and Urban Decay make really good black eye shadows and to keep it from creasing I suggest you use an eye shadow primer before putting on your eye shadow.
most likley sephora oer mac has really really pretty eyeshadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles