Friday, December 4, 2009

Has Anyone Tried Covergirl NEW Exact Eyelights Mascara, Eyeshadow, Or Eyeliner?

I really want to buy at least the mascara but I am thinking of trying the eyeshadow and or eyeliner too. :) I am going to buy it tomorrow so answer fast please! (; Tell me what you think if you thought it looked good with your eyes and brought them out and id you reccomend? Also my eyes fall under hazel just so ya know, thanks!!! :D





%26lt;3, emmaHas Anyone Tried Covergirl NEW Exact Eyelights Mascara, Eyeshadow, Or Eyeliner?
I really like the mascara with the black one with gold flecks..it works well and with your hazel eyes, perfect!Has Anyone Tried Covergirl NEW Exact Eyelights Mascara, Eyeshadow, Or Eyeliner?
well, i got the mascara for blue eyes and they did bring them out very well. however, it didnt help with my thickness very much so i usually put one coat of the thickness mascara and one coat of eyelights mascara on top of that. it works great, and i have been getting complements on my eyes.


good luck on your decision. :)
I would recommend the mascara- i like it a lot. i have long eyelashes but they aren't very thick so it helped with that. I haven't tried the eyeshadow, but i didn't like the eye liner- it wore off to quickly and it would smear/bleed without even touching it and collects in your tear ducts. blah. but thumbs up on the mascara! :)
yes I recommend the mascara
Well I have Brown Eyes. It didnt really bring them out. Im just glad its waterproof (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles