Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does my eyeshadow look nice?

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/D鈥?/a>





i'm planning on wearing a white dress for tonight .. would my eyeshadow look like nice like this...oh yeah its me in the picDoes my eyeshadow look nice?
Yup... i think it looks very nice. Had no problems viewing the album.Does my eyeshadow look nice?
your album is private!
Since I need to log in to view your pic, I didn't get to see the photo. However, any eyeshadow you put, will look terrific!
I think it is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


definitely wear it with your dress
White eyeshadow is hot.
can't see it
don't have the password for Dreamer310cpt
your album is locked u need to make un private
can't see it put your album on public
Reset your profile
it says that its private
i think u should use blackwith black or white eyelinner on bottom lip
I'd be happy to check it out for you, but I need a password.
your album is private!





best wishes =]
I would say yes
no it looks really bad. all I see is a password box.
your album is locked.
If you like it, it looks great...your photo album is blocked so I can't be sure :)
you mean the purple eyeshadow? i think it looks nice
You have to sign in to see it.
oh ya!
yeah the first one is really pretty go with that
yea what everyone else saidd
Cant view because it says we have to login
yes but you could try a lighter shade xx
yes :]
Looks great!!
Well. I cant exactly see it but if i could im sure i would like it! A white dress would look good with either alight eyeshadow color, like blue or green or pink.. or a smokey mix. it doesnt matter white looks good with anything really.. purple looks good with black but also looks good with white... Idk so if you have a light eyeshadow or something i think it looks great! Dark is good too.
u have log in to view





password
you might wanna try checking if ppl can see ur pics before you post up a link....
im not able to see it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles