Friday, December 11, 2009

Does anyone own any nice copper colored eyeshadow?

if so what brand is it and what is it called? I have been looking everywhere for one and so far all I can find is one by NARS called Mykono's but am hoping to find a cheaper one.Does anyone own any nice copper colored eyeshadow?
I adore MAC eyeshadow in coppering- it is the perfect copper shadow. its easily blendable and great for day or night looks.i highly recommend it. you can purchase it at MAC counters or stores or at maccosmetics.com. It will cost you around 14.50 depending on where you live.





glad to help :]Does anyone own any nice copper colored eyeshadow?
Clinique has one called Lucky Penny, its a really pretty color and it had shimmer in it too. Hoped I helped.
mac cosmetics has a very beautiful collection of copper
I love MAC!! they have an amazing one! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles