Friday, December 11, 2009

Olive skinned, yellow undertone, bigger nose.. a nice eyeshadow colour?

so since i have olive skinned with a yellow understone, eyeshadow colors dont look good on me.


NONE that i have tried.. which isnt THAT much tbh


But i really wanna experiment and find one that looks good on me!


and i have a bigger nose so i dont want anything drawing attention to that.


can someone help me with a colour please???





ps i have SMALLLLL brown eyes!Olive skinned, yellow undertone, bigger nose.. a nice eyeshadow colour?
I think you should try shades of brown, green, and pink. If you're feeling really daring, try a sparkly black.Olive skinned, yellow undertone, bigger nose.. a nice eyeshadow colour?
Are you me? It's sounds like me.I like pink shades.And I love ';Champagne'; by covergirl.
purple maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles