Friday, December 11, 2009

Could you tell me a nice color eyeshadow for hazel-green eyes?

Violet. Pearly pink.Could you tell me a nice color eyeshadow for hazel-green eyes?
Pinks and purples.Could you tell me a nice color eyeshadow for hazel-green eyes?
It really depends on the occassion and what you're wearing.. but purple really does make green eyes pop out. If you're not bold enough to go for purple eye shadow (I even find it helps pop my blue eyes too).. then try purple mascara. The contrast is great and just does something amazing to green eyes!
Choosing Eye Makeup Colors


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>
anything that is glittery but in shades of pink, plum or purple
purple.
I have hazel green eyes and I use Almay intense I color for green eyes. It gives you all three shadows you will need and tells you what part of your eye each goes. It really will bring out your eyes. And people always compliment me on how nice my eyes are. If you'd rather purchase it with a brand you prefer the colors are purple, dark green, and mint green.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles