Friday, June 25, 2010

What eyeshadow to make my eyes pop?

I have blue eyes, straight not eye opening eyelashes with blonde hair on yop %26amp; brown on bottom.





Pic.


http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a188/Z鈥?/a>


I want ot make my eyes really stand out.What eyeshadow to make my eyes pop?
the best colour for blue eyes is gold and browns - anything from vanilla to cocoa - but make sure the shades suits ur skin tone





u try other colours like purple %26amp; silver aswell - they may not make ur eyes stand out as much, but it still looks niceWhat eyeshadow to make my eyes pop?
Bronzes and golds do wonders on blue eyes. I don't recommend using a blue eyeshadow, it seems to blend in with your eyes and look very bland. I use Urban Decay's eyeshadows, they have really beautiful bronze colors. My favorites are 'Baked', 'Shag', and 'YDK'. On the outer crease, try colors like charcoal gray. Urban Decay has my favorite color 'Perversion', and I use it on my outer crease along with 'Baked'. Do the same colors on your bottom lashline :)


Even for fun, try using a glitter eyeliner (I use Urban Decay's Heave Metal Glitter Eyeliner in 'Distortion'. It's kind of a transparent color that goes with everything. I use it every day. Sometimes I even use it on my lashes. That REALLY puts a pop to your blue eyes.


I really hope I could help, and sorry about all my Urban Decay talk.. I'm a serious addict to their makeup. =D
bronze, and gold colors would really make your blond eyes pop. make sure you go for golds and bronzes that are not yellow based, that doesn't look good on anyone.





try products like mac eyeliner in teddy, urban decay eyeshadow in half baked, or amber lights by mac.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muMCU8sMr鈥?/a>
I suggest Benefit ';Big Beautiful Eyes'; it will definitely make blue eyes POP! It will go great with your hair and it lasts for a really long time. You can usually buy it at Macy's for $25 or online at benefitcosmetics.com
like mix blue green and a lime green and teal ...itll be pretty
use a brighter color in creame


creame makes eyes stand out

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles