Friday, June 25, 2010

What color eyeshadow should I wear to make my eyes POP!?

Okay so I have Hazel Eyes. [Green on the outside more brown toward the middle. I have Light/Medium Brown Hair and Tan Skin. What would be a good eyeshadow color for me?





THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!


%26amp; HAPPY EASTER! =]





And here's a pic of me incase what I said above wasn't descriptive enough:


http://i31.tinypic.com/23k2ao8.jpgWhat color eyeshadow should I wear to make my eyes POP!?
i love ur hair


but anyways lol


i think green or a blue would make ur eyes pop





green look:: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCmiGSU1d鈥?/a>





blue http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq50n4-uC鈥?/a>What color eyeshadow should I wear to make my eyes POP!?
i agree with sophia
Go for a brownish shiny colour. Because you don't want to look like a skank so try not to wear like a crappy blue or purple. The idea with makeup is to look natural!!
Without looking at the pic, I'd say green or lavender.
i say smoky eye, or pinks. at Safora (sry sp) they sell packages of colors for certain eye colors to. maybe you should check that out.
green!


that makes dark eyes show up more and its really pretty and put a little bit of blue just to blend it and a tad bit of black eyeliner
i would were a purple or a lite brown to make your eyes pop out a little bit.
I think dark/smokey eyes will suit you!


Something like this:





http://www.facemaker.ca/smokyeyemakeupim鈥?/a>
Okay, here's how this works. If you have green eyes, then wearing green eyeshadow won't help you. If you want to achieve that pop of eye color for hazel eyes, you need to do opposites. So use a light lavender or deep purple for your eyeshadow. And use a purple based eyeliner on the eyes as well. For a bigger effect use a brown mascara. Trust me, your eyes will be gorgeous.
i don't think u need a bright color like blue or green or even purple, my advice would be do a light i mean light beige all over your eye lid all the way up to your brow that will help the darker ones i'm gonna tell you to put on will last longer. Ok start on the lid after the light put a med a darker medium just on the lid, then a darker brown in the middle of the light and the medium, not so dark that it over powers but then u kinda blend it in. Do not rub it all off just lightly dust it in together with a brush and i would suggest a dark brown eye liner I hope that doesn't sound too complicated but doing it right is what i want u to do. I used to be a hairdresser but back in those days u learned to do more than hair. Good Luck and Happy Easter
probably a green hope this helps :]
pink to be girly


also you should try out to be in the pussycat dools


i really think you can make it


please try it out


also be who you are


don't try to hide your inside to be beautiful


you are naturally beautiful and pretty


i bet you have a boyfriend


at least you should have one
cute outfit in tht pic haha and I think if u did a lavender it would look good on you.
green





very light blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles