Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What are some eyeshadow tricks to make brown eyes pop?

I know that brown eyes can wear just about any color and I have all sorts of colors but I'm not sure how to wear them without looking as if I got punched in the eye or overdue it.


My question is: What are some cool tricks to make brown eyes pop without looking as if it's too much?


I'd like them to be nice to wear to school. :)What are some eyeshadow tricks to make brown eyes pop?
try purple ....it makes your eyes look lovely...i use a combination of golden n purple on my eyes (i also have brown eyes) n they really highlight my eyes......get a lot of compliments also!!What are some eyeshadow tricks to make brown eyes pop?
i have brown eyes too. i use darker colors,black eyeliner,and mascara that gives u length. with the colors use browns,tans,dark blues,blacks,etc. i wear my makeup like that 2 skool 2.
Put some light colored sparkly eyeshadow right near the corner of your eye where your tear ducts are. This will make you look more awake and vibrant. I read this somewhere and have been doing it for a while. It really works.
I have brown eyes too and I use almay eyeshadow for brown eyes it works really well and I use a brown eyeliner underneath my bottom lashes. I only line it from the outer corners to the middle not all the way lined it's a great trick.
i have brown eyes too and a dark brown eyeliner does wonders for me. I also find that a semi-light color with a brown on the part where your eyelid meets that spot btween ur eyebrows and your eyelid. Also, a medium blue glitter looks great!
Put the eyeshadow in a V shape from corner of eye
Maybelline makes great purple eyeliner that's actually directed towards girls with brown eyes. Line the insides of the bottom of your eyes. Smudge it on the top.





I use it and never cease to get compliments.
Like you, I have brown eyes. I cover the lower part of my lid with a light gray eye shadow, and then I coat the upper part with a pink.
  • red hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles