Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have really dark gray eyes and I want them to pop out more so what eyeshadow should I use (color and brand)?

Also should I wear blush for everyday makeup?I have really dark gray eyes and I want them to pop out more so what eyeshadow should I use (color and brand)?
Blush always makes you look more youthful so I would wear it everyday. I have dark gray eyes too and my favorite way to make them pop is to use browns and purples. Anything you use that is not your eye color will make them pop. My favorite eye shadow to do this is called click shimmer by Lancome.I have really dark gray eyes and I want them to pop out more so what eyeshadow should I use (color and brand)?
go for dark colors or dark blues or grays. Black will make them look lighter. The blue will bring out blue tones in the gray. You're going to wan tot apply it two step style with two tones next t each other, the darker color closer to the eyelids. OR smoky eye look.





I'd stay away from warm or natural colors as they will make the color (dark gray) look bland
maybe brown i think that would look pretty.
Virtual Makeover. You can play with colors and find a look you will love. Then it shows you how to apply your new look. Just click the link below.
i think that a greenish or gold eyeliner would look awesome





eyeshadow, umm, gold, maybe a light, glittery purple.


gray eyes r so cool





anyway, i think any combination of gold, green and purple would look amazing, as long as you don't make the purples too dark
I think a purple shade. Try almay eyeshadow, it has 3 colors designed to bring out different colors of eyes. You can get it at Target or Wal-Mart. I wear blush everyday, just don't use too much, less is more. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles