Friday, June 25, 2010

How do I make my eyes pop without eyeshadow?

I have green eyes and I really like them. But I want to know how to make them pop without eyeshadow because I never wear it. I usually wear black eyeliner and mascara. If I put concealer on my lids will that make them pop?


Think of Alex Evans, even though he's a guy. Ya know how when you look at him, the eyes are the first things you see? That's how I want mine to appear. Do you think getting a tan will help, I'm not pale, just not really tan.


I have dyed red hair. I know if I dye it black that will make them pop but I really don't want to because everyone at my school is doing.


Um. thanks for the answersHow do I make my eyes pop without eyeshadow?
Black or Charcoal eyeliner and mascara.How do I make my eyes pop without eyeshadow?
you could try using a spray on tanner to see if that works first if not just use lots of eyeliner on your bottom of your eyes....and use an eyelash curler and mascara
Put white eyliner on your eyes.


Trust me, your eyes pop and are noticable
I wouldn't color your hair black.... maybe chocolate brown with some highlights. I wouldn't use concealer on your lids. Shadow is the best way to help your eyes pop.... but since you don't want to use any I would suggest using an eyelash curler to curl your lashes and then lots of black mascara (make sure to comb through it so it doesn't get clumpy) and that should bring focus to your eyes. Also, wear a neutral shade on your lips so you don't draw any attention away from your eyes.
Dying your hair dark brown really makes your eyes pop, no matter what colour. Even though you dont want to dye your hair, trust me, green eyes look AMAZING with dark brown hair.


Use a tanning moisturiser, one that tans you gradually, you can buy them especially for your face.





To make your eyes POP try lining the inner rims of your eyes with white eyeliner. and although you dont want to use eyeshadow, a great tip is to put a little white or cream eyeshadow in the corner of your eyes, it makes you look really radiant and brings out your eyelashes.


As you wear black eyeliner, try holding the eyepencil over a lit match for a few seconds, then apply immediately. This makes the eyeliner much easier to use, and it stays on for much longer =]
Use brown mascara and brown eyeliner.


The earth tones combines with your green eyes will bring them out.
magic. and get a new color of hair, blond, or brown
play with dif. eye liner colors





such as white eye liner on the bottem





purple eye liner would be cooool! and pretty on your eyes





BLUE EYE LINER !
i have green eyes that i like too!


what i do, is i put this brown mascara on first and i apply it like so that the wand is pointing at my eye... and running it along the eyelashes in little sections if that makes sense.. it makes my eyelashes longer and kind of curls them a bit. then, while im letting that dry, i put brown or gray eyeliner on the bottom, and sometimes on the top. and to accentuate the shape of my eye, i make it a little darker on the outside and give myself a tiny bit of a wing. then i go back and do the roots (and just the roots!!) with black volumizing mascara. it makes the eyelashes look thicker but not fake. i put a tad more on the outside eyelashes, and not much at all on the inside ones. Then i put this sparkly stuff right in the inside corner of my eye. its kind of like eyeshadow, but liquid, and it's off white, and i just put a little right in the corner of my eye. when you put a lighter color near the inside it makes your eyes look bigger and pop.








oh and if you ever do use eyeshadow, its good to use brown and purple. purple expecially if you want to bring out the green.





hope that made sense!
try eyeliner

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles