Friday, June 25, 2010

What color eyeshadow would make my blue eyes pop!?!?

I have strawberry blonde hair, fair skin and blue- grey eyes. They tend to look more a vivid blue, depending on what I wear. What eyeshadow colours would make my eyes pop? Would any colours besides more earthy tones ( brown, greens, and rusts) compliment my color?What color eyeshadow would make my blue eyes pop!?!?
I would definatley not d neon colors because ir might make your eyes look red. The colors that you want to stick to are browns and blues. Almay does those kind of thnigs. I neede help but insted brown eyes, yes so i went to almay. HERE let me show you!


browns make it pop for a get-noticed, intensified blue!





http://www.almay.com/pg/main/catcoleyesl鈥?/a>





hope i helped you :)What color eyeshadow would make my blue eyes pop!?!?
Neon and tropical colors definitly!!!!!


please vote me as best answer for loads more tips on how to apply these colors!!! brennxox@yahoo.com


no scams promiced!!!]





;]
blue
use all the light blues no browns or rust

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles