Friday, June 25, 2010

What color eyeshadow whould make my eye color pop?

cant put up a pic sorry. but i want to take a close up pic tomorrow to put on myspace..so ya.





my eyes are hazel..a light brown around the pupil and green around the edges.





--thanks for your answers!What color eyeshadow whould make my eye color pop?
I don't really know exactly what would make your eyes pop, but IF you're using purples, pinks and blue's, make sure they are subtle!! I have green eyes and used to use some green eyeshadow that was WAAAY to green and bright, and it looked horrible, so now I only use stuff like silver and a dark, faded purple.


Don't learn the hard way!!





A tip if you don't want to use eyeshadow, that I do all the time;


-Put on eyeliner (pencil only!!) over your top lid. Not to much, not to little.


-Smudge it with a brush, peice of tissue or even your finger. Make it look similiar to eyeshadow.


-After smudging, your eyelid should have a dark grey, that starts out nearly black at the base of your eyelid and fades quickly into a smokey grey going towards the outer part of your eyelid.(A sidenote; you want the smudged eyeliner to be maybe a shade or two lighter than black so there is a difference in the last few steps!)


-Then you can put on some eyeliner(I prefer liquid for this part!) in a smooth straight line like you normally would, making sure that it doesn't blend in.


This makes a great base for eyeshadows and I use it often for a base, AND my everyday makeup!


You can form in into any shape you want, but I usually just do my eyelid and a bit out at the outer half.


***If this doesn't make sense, then lolz to you, you are missing out!








Also, Metallic eyeshadows like gold and silver can look awesome, as long as you don't load it on!What color eyeshadow whould make my eye color pop?
You should definately try the following:





MAC ';Sumptuous Olive'; eyeshadow


MAC ';Woodwinked'; eyeshadow


MAC ';Shroom'; eyeshadow


%26amp;


MAC ';Espresso'; eyeshadow





These colors would DEFINATELY make your eyes pop, but you could still wear the colors everyday. And it doesn't take 10 minutes to make a dramatic look...and only like 5 to make a fast but cute look.





Hope this helped!








OH YEAH!





try the L'Oreal HIP cream liner in black using a really thin precise eyeliner brush (I prefer the MAC #209) ....put a thin line of eyeliner on the top lash line....putting black eyeshadow to make it darker (not thicker, just darker)








TRY IT! You'll look great, promise!
ooooh i know cuz i have the same eyes...check out my question and it will give you examples of colors that look great with hazel eyes, which is almost everything..aren't hazel eyes awesome. but try purples, blues, and pinks.





heres my link it should help, btw the answer above with the urban decay half baked, for me looks like nothing on my eyes no popping for them..but that only my opinion see for yourself..





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
as long as you line them right then any colour will be great!





try a faint line of black all the way around that gets alot heavier near the outside edge, then smudge that edge to make it a bit smokey


thats what i do and i've got hazel eyes too :)
browns and navy blues work well. i have bluish greenish eyes and i wear brown a lot.. and sometimes i wear a navy type blue on my eye lid and brown from my eye lid to my eye brown.. with either a brown or navy blue eye liner.
Try the colors from the Urban Decay Ammo palette! Especially Smog, Sin, Maui Wowie, and Mildew! Site: http://www.urbandecay.com/categories/Eye鈥?/a>


Basically, earth tones will look lovely with your eyes :)
Try neutral shadows. And then use a green shadow to line your eyes and that will make your eyes pop. And then just add a few coats of black mascara and BAM!
the urban decay colors ';half baked'; and ';sin';.. look them up. use HB on the outters of your eyes and blend with SIN
Yellow!
you should go for brown or black Smokey eyeshadow. It will go with your hazel eyes.
purple and dark blue! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles