Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What color of eyeshadow makes medium dark brown eyes really pop?

Ok, so i have been experimenting with eye shadow colors but haven't figured out which colors make my eyes pop. I have olive skin (natural, not tanned) black hair and medium dark brown eyes. and i have really big eyes. What color would really make my eyes look bigger,more beautiful, and bring out the color of my eyes??? I will give a 5 star rating to the best question.


P.S. I dont wear eyeliner or mascara (because my eyelashes are already super long)What color of eyeshadow makes medium dark brown eyes really pop?
Purple and lavender colors really make chocolate brown eye pop and it works even better if you use a shimmery color.


If you have golden brown eyes try shimmery champagne or goldish color :)


also, a little eye line wont hurt just dont go over board.


Hope I helped :D


If you have any other questions feel free to email me :)


Oh and I think there is a eye shadow quad by Revlon that my friend with dark brown eyes uses and it makes her eyes pop :DWhat color of eyeshadow makes medium dark brown eyes really pop?
Use greens, and purples. Brown eyes are great, because almost anything makes them look great.





I have really dark brown eyes, and I use purple eyeshadow then I take black eyeliner and put a thin line on the upper eye lid. After that, I take a pastel purple eyeliner and make a really thin discreet line under my lower lid. To finish off I use black mascara and nude pink lipstick.





I know you said no liner or mascara but I think that would look great.





Greens are also amazing for brown eyes, and neutral colours like brown, tan, and gold.
well actually to make your eyes look bigger you should wear the eyeliner and mascara because my friend look like you from how u said u looked and what she does is wears like medium colors with either white or black eyeliner not like in the eye but you no under it like right under and black mascara hope this helps (:
Try browns, purples, champanges, greens, pinks, bronzes, and blues. Line your eyes with white to really make your eyes pop. Btw, I have really big eyes and long eyelashes too. But my eyes are black. :^)





Please answer mine?:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
When i apply makeup to women with brown eyes, I like to use greens and blues. Almay makes a line of products designed to enhance eye colors. Pick the one for your eye color and you should be good!
heres a site tht tells you the right eyeshadow colors for your eyes











Hope this helps Good luck! =]
You can maybe try white since white really makes your eyes a bit bigger
Purple and sometimes green.
Purple. And try eyeliner. :)
purple try a thin line of eyeliner on the top
purple or brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles